filter brands WAS WTB: 300hz CW filter for FT897/857/817

  • ZephyrNYC
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 10:48 PM
      By the way, what are the differences between these brands of filters?
      I heard that Yaesu filters are more expensive than the after market
      ones, even though one of the after market brand's filters are exactly
      the same. Which of all the filter brands offers the best performance?

      73,
      Frank

      --
      February 2010 is Heart Disease Awareness Month. http://bit.ly/ceAY2a