897 For Sale

  • Edward Maikranz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 5:15 PM
      Any one on this list interested in my 897 before I take it to a hamfest and
      try to sell it there?

      I have a very nice one, it has the Inrad 2.9 SSB filter, and the LDG meter.
      It is in excellent condition, comes in the box with the mic and manual.
      Trying to get about $725 for it.

      I like the radio, but I picked up an Icom 746 and prefer that one.
      Ed
      KG5UN

    • Bryce Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Ed,

        I am interested
        Please e-mail me at bryce2001@...

        73,
        Bryce
        K6TI

        On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Edward Maikranz <maikranze@...>wrote:

        > Any one on this list interested in my 897 before I take it to a hamfest and
        > try to sell it there?
        >
        > I have a very nice one, it has the Inrad 2.9 SSB filter, and the LDG meter.
        > It is in excellent condition, comes in the box with the mic and manual.
        > Trying to get about $725 for it.
        >
        > I like the radio, but I picked up an Icom 746 and prefer that one.
        > Ed
        > KG5UN

        B Anderson
        K 6 TI