Re: Headets for FT857/897

  • ke5dfr@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2010
      Looks kind of commerical for the poster. In any case, I'll stick to my Hiel Proset.
      Ken
      KE5dfr

      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, Paul Dumpleton <m0xdx@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have some headsets for sale on ebay, suitable for use with the FT857/897 and others:
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280457930198&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
      >
      > Please note this is a UK auction only
      >
      > 73 Paul, M0XDX

    • Roger Hunt
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2010
        hi..the headsets look good, as far I know there is no RX audio on the modular plug. does your headsets have jacks for audio ?

        Roger Hunt. G3PVU Lincoln Uk (ex SU9VU)

        Looks kind of commerical for the poster. In any case, I'll stick to my Hiel Proset.

        Ken

        KE5dfr

        --- In FT897@yahoogroups. com, Paul Dumpleton <m0xdx@...> wrote:

        > Hi,

        > I have some headsets for sale on ebay, suitable for use with the FT857/897 and others:

        > http://cgi.ebay co.uk/ws/ eBayISAPI. dll?ViewItem& item=28045793019 8&ssPageName= STRK:MESELX: IT

        > Please note this is a UK auction only

        > 73 Paul, M0XDX

      • m0xdx
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2010
          Hi Roger,

          Yes,the headsets also have a 3.5mm plug for the RX audio.
          If you are interested there is one left at the moment and the listing finishes tonight(Sunday) just after 8 p.m.

          Regards,Paul M0XDX ,Mablethorpe,Lincs

          --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, Roger Hunt <g3pvu@...> wrote:

          > hi..the headsets look good, as far I know there is no RX audio on the modular plug. does your headsets have jacks for audio ?
          >
          > Roger Hunt. G3PVU Lincoln Uk (ex SU9VU)
        • Marc DAVID
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2010
            Only for UK !
            :'(

            Dennis a écrit :

            > Ya know, why did you not offer these here FIRST before putting them on
            > EBay?
            > Might have gotten more sales/interest!
            >
            > Dennis - N8BMB

          • Lloyd M. Mitchell
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7, 2010
              Paul,
              Do you (will you) get more?  I like the way they look.  OR can you supply the maker so I may inquire from other places for one set?
              Thanks...
              Lloyd KO4L

              Report your local rainfall http://cocorahs.org  My homepage is http://tinyurl.com/bsyn9 'In GOD,  I trust'"

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 8, 2010
                Here is the same headset at Amazon.com
                You will have to convert to the RJ-45 connector I would bet.
                http://tinyurl.com/yz9kqxv
                Ko4Lloyd