Re: HELP!!!! AT897 autotuner

  • ke5dfr@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
      I use an LDG AT 897 on my FT-897d and my FR-857 and no problems. I also use the LDG AT200 Pro on the 897D when using it as a base unit.

      Make sure you heve the CAT and ACC cables firmly seated in the sockets.

      Ken
      KE5DFR

      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "eaglef15" <ddrongowski@...> wrote:

      > Just purchased and received a NEW LDG AT-897 plus auto tuner. I installed it as per the instructions and the status LED blinks non-stop. The manual says that, that indicates that the radio is not an FT-897 or FT-897D. But from the badge on the radio is says FT-897 and that is what my manual is for, and that is what I ordered. I have sent LDG an help ticket but was wondering if anyone here has had this issue? Yes I already checked the interface cable and it appears to be good.
      >
      > Thanks

    • KD8BIG Mark
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
        I have just purchased the 897D w/ the AT-897 Plus and the book said to set it at 4800bps.