Re: Has anyone received an FT-897 with a "3" serial #? - YES

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Pat,

      I purchased my FT-897 from Martin Lynch & Son here in the UK.

      Serial number is 3C1100?? on the lable it also shows:

      FT-897 Made in Japan Jan
      Mike Made in China

      Shouldn't say this but all the reports received to date have been:

      Good clean signal
      Sounds very solid
      Great Audio .....

      Maybe I should not speak too early but I am happy.

      73
      de Bryan M3OIC/2E1OIC