Re: [FT897] Re: AT-897

  • John
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi Dick!

      I placed an order just 3 days ago. They told me it might take 10 - 12 days or something like that to ship the goods to The Netherlands.. Anyway, how long are you already waiting for your goods to arrive? please keep me informed!

      Yours,

      John

      Nice for you

      My at-897 and ott still have not arrived so I cannot run the tests

      I have asked for the tracking number that you mentioned in your advert on
      this group 5/5/03 but so far just been fobbed off with some rubbish about
      it being posted on the 14/5/03.

      IF it ever arrives maybe I can join in the tests

      Anybody outside of the usa received their order from w4rt yet ?

      Dick m0clz

    • ke5ili
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 15, 2008
        I may be all wrong but I believe once you tone a freq. then go back to
        it and re-tune it doesn't go thru the complete cycle again. If you
        tune a new freq. you will notice it takes a second or to for it to be
        tune.... That how I understand it to be. at least on mine thats how it
        works and I have no problems..

        Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A LOT of CQ's

        Gordon
        KE5ILI