Re: [FT897] Re: AT-897

  • Andreas Fink
    Message 1 of 31 , May 31, 2003
      On Sonntag, Juni 1, 2003, at 05:18 Uhr, m0clz wrote:

      > Nice for you
      >
      > My at-897 and ott still have not arrived so I cannot run the tests
      >
      > I have asked for the tracking number that you mentioned in your advert
      > on
      > this group 5/5/03 but so far just been fobbed off with some rubbish
      > about
      > it being posted on the 14/5/03.
      >
      > IF it ever arrives maybe I can join in the tests
      >
      > Anybody outside of the usa received their order from w4rt yet ?

      yes I did get mine a few weeks ago.

      Andreas Fink
      HB9DWF
    • ke5ili
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 15, 2008
        I may be all wrong but I believe once you tone a freq. then go back to
        it and re-tune it doesn't go thru the complete cycle again. If you
        tune a new freq. you will notice it takes a second or to for it to be
        tune.... That how I understand it to be. at least on mine thats how it
        works and I have no problems..

        Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A LOT of CQ's

        Gordon
        KE5ILI