Re: Microphone with DTMF tone buttons?

  • maskeman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2009
      KJ4NTS,
      I applied online on 6/23 and received my new call on 7/11. Pick you call ahead using the many vanity database websites.

      Richard, K8RMM (formally kd8dvx)

    • David Moorman
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2009
        I see! Thanks for the background, Thomas.

        Dave K9SW

      • kj4nts
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2009
          Thank you! That was a perfectly-composed reply that exactly answered my question. I was not aware of ae7q.com.