Re: [FT897] 70MHz

  • Richard Corfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
      If you can get hold of RADCOM and don't mind some building, they did the
      received side of a 70MHz transverter last issue and will do the transmit
      side this issue. The 897 is designed to work with transverters.

      - Richard

      2009/6/4 Scot Jones <scot@...>

      > Hi Mike.
      >
      > I had my radio from them at purchase they opened up the radio to all of the
      > freqs its capable of,, it hasn’t got 70 on there. Id be interested in
      > hearing if they do mod yours for you.

    • Chris Baker
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
        in PW a few years ago, there was a Meon transverter for 6m with details to modify it for 4m i might just have a copy somewhere of the article(s)

        Thanks

        Chris g4lds

        Sunny Morecambe, the gateway to the Lakes
        ARS: G4LDS
        WAB:SD 46
        LOC: IO84 NB
        IOTA: EU005