RE: [FT897] 70MHz

  • Scot Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hi Mike.

      I had my radio from them at purchase they opened up the radio to all of the
      freqs its capable of,, it hasn’t got 70 on there. Id be interested in
      hearing if they do mod yours for you.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
        If you can get hold of RADCOM and don't mind some building, they did the
        received side of a 70MHz transverter last issue and will do the transmit
        side this issue. The 897 is designed to work with transverters.

        - Richard

        2009/6/4 Scot Jones <scot@...>

        > Hi Mike.
        >
        > I had my radio from them at purchase they opened up the radio to all of the
        > freqs its capable of,, it hasn’t got 70 on there. Id be interested in
        > hearing if they do mod yours for you.

      • Chris Baker
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
          in PW a few years ago, there was a Meon transverter for 6m with details to modify it for 4m i might just have a copy somewhere of the article(s)

          Thanks

          Chris g4lds

          Sunny Morecambe, the gateway to the Lakes
          ARS: G4LDS
          WAB:SD 46
          LOC: IO84 NB
          IOTA: EU005