Re: [FT897] TRANCEIVER WILL NOT DRIVE CLOSE TO 100WATTS ON SSB.

  • Richard Corfield
    Message 1 of 44 , May 3, 2009
      I was wondering about this today. I upsed mic gain a bit and saw the
      modulation go up but alc not show. Need to make contact really. Long
      wire into a tree this morning recieved and tuned well. Mobile monoband
      this evening different story.

      M0RJC/p

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • Michael Walker (VA3MW)
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 28, 2009
        No

        FT897 has been discussed at infinitum throughout this forum. Just about
        every week. Just look back in the archives.

        Mike VA3MW