YAESU to introduce VHF/UHF power amp for QUADRA!

  • kc3vo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:38 AM
      Expect to see the NEW YAESU VL-500X2/70 at DAYTON!? This addition to the HF/6 meter QUADRA VL-1000 amplifier will enable you to have 500 watts output on 2 meters and 70 cm, by simply connecting it to your existing QUADRA power supply. The dual band amplifier has selectable drive requirements, of 10 or 50 watts,? dual antenna ports for each band, internal protection from excess voltage, SWR, overtemperature, overcurrent, and overdrive. The basic unit is in a cabinet that matches the VL-1000, and contains space for 2?expansion?modules. Other modules available are: 222-225 mhz @ 500 watts,? 902-928 mhz @ 300 watts,? 1240-1296 mhz @ 100 watts, and 2300-2400 mhz @ 75 watts. These additional modules allow drive levels of 1 or 10 watts. The front panel has a peak-reading R.F. power display, overload reset and indicator, power/standby switch,?receive pre-amp on/off, ?temperature warning indicator, and active band indicator. Estimated pricing is as listed below. (All modules include low-noise pre-amp)
      ? Dual band amplifiers, with cabinet VL-500X2/70?-includes cables to connect to your VL-1000 power supply $2195.00
      ? 48 volt 25 ampere power supply(for use wihout VL-1000 QUADRA) VP-500X2/70--------------------------------------? $995.00
      ?? VL-222/500 power module for 500 watts @ 222-225mhz--------------------------------------------------------------------------$695.00
      ?? VL-900/300 power module for 300 watts @ 902-928mhz--------------------------------------------------------------------------$695.00
      ?? VL-1296/100 power module for 100 watts @ 1240-1296 mhz--------------------------------------------------------------------$895.00
      ?? VL-2304/75 power module for 75 watts @ 2300-2400 mhz-----------------------------------------------------------------------$995.00
      ?It is anticipated that "Package Deals" will be offered at Dayton, for a limited time, allowing the purchase of the main 2 meter 70 cm unit with any 3 modules for the special price of $4,120.09------------------------73, KC3VO-Bob Curry

    • Adam Filkins - KD8CCX
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 8:42 PM
        Hello,
        I am setting up a new computer and HRD and I cannot get it to read the
        Frequency on my rig. I am using HRD v4. I have run this same set up
        before, and never had a problem. Is there a chance that I am missing
        something? (A very good chance I am sure - Hi Hi). I have Echolink and
        UI-View working without a problem.

        Any help would be appreciated.

        Thanks and 73's

        Adam Filkins
        KD8CCX
        146.860Mhz Repeater - No PL

        Learn more about the Thumb Amateur Radio Club at:
        Http://www.w8ax.com