Re: Which antennas to use?

  • chameleon_antenna
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
      Good morning Oscar,

      I own a very good Yaesu FT-897D + LDG AT-200 Pro for few months now and
      I've tried few different type of antennas: one for 2M - 70CM and another
      for HF. Now I only own one antenna to do the whole thing and it works
      very well. It's Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna.
      (http://chameleonantenna.com/ <http://chameleonantenna.com/> ). They
      also sell it on Ebay. It's a great antenna that you can use for mobile,
      portable and base station. I use it for base station and that's the best
      antenna I ever seen so far. I can tune on everything from 70 cm to 80M.
      No needs to buy multiple antennas anymore.

      Cheers!

      Carl
      KI6TRA