RE: [FT897] FT-897 similiar to FT-817

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2002
      Unless you decide that you don't want a lot of pieces hanging around
      with wires to break and short.

      You're right, the 897 bundles all of the stuff into one nice package.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2002
        Th 897 does have DSP, which I really miss in my 817.

        73 de KB1FLR, Rick
      • koch_woche
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2002
          --- In FT897@y..., "Woodrick, Ed" <Mail-Lists.FT-817@e...> wrote:
          > Unless you decide that you don't want a lot of pieces hanging around
          > with wires to break and short.
          >
          > You're right, the 897 bundles all of the stuff into one nice
          package.

          Alas, that package is pretty huge...
          Chris DL7HCK