Re: [FT897] Power problem?

  • Bill Husted
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
      Sounds as if he's using the internal power supply, not batteries ... Bill KQ4YA
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
        Hi,

        I have had my FT-897 since September and on several occasions it has
        appeared dead, a quick wiggle and push on the power cord to the
        Internal power supply seems to solve the problem. Whenever I move the
        rig now, I always give the plug a push and I everything works okay.

        73

        Daphne g7ena