Re: 40 meters?

  • for_rowdy
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2008
      Thanks for your replies to my LSB/USB question. I'm not sure why it didn't look to me like
      the radio was saving my correction - it is possibly a post-retirement syndrome of some
      sort or the fact that I am struggling along the learning curve of two recently acquired
      menu driven or riddled radio - the 897 and a Kenwood D710.

      Thanks again

      Robert VE3FRJ

      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, Chris Baker <honywood@...> wrote:

      > The rig remembers the freg/mode that it was last on per band.  So it must have been
      on 40m USB last time.  by switching to LSB, it will default to this mode next toime you
      back onto 40m

      > Thanks
      >
      > Chris G4LDS.
      >
      >  _,_._,___

    • peterei4hx
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2008
        > Hello Rob,
        >
        > If you switch off your rig on 40M, LSB, it should return to LSB on
        switch on next time. LSB SHOULD be the defult mode for 40M band...
        Regards _________ Peter EI4HX _._

        11/29/2008 6:52 PM