RE MENU SET UP

  • nickjones239
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2008
      HI CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I, GOING WRONG WITH MY RADIO I,M TRYING
      TO GET ON TO MENU 19 BUT IT MISSES THIS MENU NUMBER .I AM NEW TO THIS
      RADIO SO SORRY IF THIS IS A SILLY QUESTIOM ,MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE
      M3SLQ..NICK
    • Florentin Nastase
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2008
        1-st SET MENU #001 "EXT MENU" ON
        73's
        Florentin YO9BXC

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          Make Menu #1 on or enable then you will see the missing menu numbers.
          Jim KI6PYZ

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
            HI ALL CAN I THANK THOSE WHO REPLIED TO MY QUESTION MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ..NICK ..M3 SLQ