Re: [FT897] Re: Antenna /FW Loop

  • capbrian
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 31, 2008
      Lew, are you telling us that a full wave loop fed with 50 ohm coax is satisfacorily coupling direct to a nominally 50 ohm Tx without any matching or tuning ?
      And that it does this on frequency multiples again without matching or tuning ?

      I need to change my religion ;-)

      Did you record any SWR's or impedances.?

      I would expect impedances starting at 300 ohms and rising.

      Bryan G3GVB

    • pradipto21@gmail.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 22, 2010
        Hi Stanton:

        This is not an antenna group, so would it be possible for you to send the picture of yours to my personal addres?
        Thanks for sharing!

        didit pradito-yd1cfd
        Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®