Re: carrier/pedestrian mobile

  • pe1rln
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
      Hi pedestrians,

      There is a CAT control software for PocketPC and PocketDigi is
      freeware for almost every digital mode like RTTY, PSK, CW etc... Just
      google for resources.

      Have fun, good luck and good DX-hunting!

      73

      Thijs, pe1rln
      The Netherlands
    • John Earnshaw
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
        Thnaks for all the input and all information take on board but it was really the rig controll side I was thinking of so as radio can stay in back pack.
        Thanks

        John Earnshaw
        M0JFE
        Ride The Waves And Make New Friends