Re: Any problems with the FP-30B power supply

  • David Piersall
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      I'm glad I bought mine. It makes for a very compact package. I tried
      connecting the radio to a battery and then to an Astron power supply. I
      couldn't hear any difference between the three power sources. And of
      course the FP-30B is the most compact. It's not the cheapest way to go,
      but I think it's worth it.

      Dave
      N6ORB