Re: [FT897] Re: Power Problem {Repost from July} Still need help

  • "Glenn (KØBO)"
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      not sure if this is your problem but there are two grounds in the mic
      plug. One for audio and one for the logic. Usually if they get mixed up,
      weird things happen in the audio. Perhaps this is along the same line.

      --
      KØBO zirc.net #monitor (nick: Vambo)
      Green Mnt.(LKWD) Colorado 39°41'34"N -105°8'46"W 6050ft ASL