Re: Power Problem {Repost from July} Still need help

  • Buddy
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      Thanks David. I've tried all that. This problem started when I plugged
      an old mic into the mic port on the front.

      > Try taking out the batterys and use a different power supply.
      >
      > David

    • "Glenn (KØBO)"
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        not sure if this is your problem but there are two grounds in the mic
        plug. One for audio and one for the logic. Usually if they get mixed up,
        weird things happen in the audio. Perhaps this is along the same line.

        --
        KØBO zirc.net #monitor (nick: Vambo)
        Green Mnt.(LKWD) Colorado 39°41'34"N -105°8'46"W 6050ft ASL