Re: Computer Software for the FT-897 ?

  • Dave Bernstein
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 9:43 PM
      The DXLab Suite supports the FT-897, and is free. Its available via

      www.dxlabsuite.com

      73,

      Dvae, AA6YQ

      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scomeau5@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have my CAT cable now and are looking for the software to load
      > memory channels and fine tune the FT-897 radio.
      >
      > Can anyone please fill me in on what software is out there for the FT-
      > 897.
      >
      > I also own an FT-817 nice little radio.
      >
      > Thanks for any help you can give me
      >
      > Scott

    • lazysenior
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
        --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scomeau5@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I have my CAT cable now and are looking for the software to load
        > memory channels and fine tune the FT-897 radio.
        >
        > Can anyone please fill me in on what software is out there for the FT-
        > 897.
        >
        > I also own an FT-817 nice little radio.
        >
        > Thanks for any help you can give me
        >
        > Scott

        This is an easy question. For memory management on the FT-897D go here
        http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/download.html

        For everything else except memory management get Ham Radio Deluxe.

        Stan K9IUQ
      • Dan Schaaf
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
          Scott

          Also try http://www.dxatlas.com/ and http://www.dxsoft.com/

          I use both of these as can be seen on my website. Excellent software.

          Best Regards
          Dan Schaaf

          > I have my CAT cable now and are looking for the software to load
          > memory channels and fine tune the FT-897 radio.
          >
          > Can anyone please fill me in on what software is out there for the FT-
          > 897.
          >
          > I also own an FT-817 nice little radio.
          >
          > Thanks for any help you can give me
          >
          > Scott

          This is an easy question. For memory management on the FT-897D go here
          http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/download.html

          For everything else except memory management get Ham Radio Deluxe.

          Stan K9IUQ

        • Graham Wright
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
            Seconded!!

            73
            Graham G4FUJ

            > > I have my CAT cable now and are looking for the software to load
            > > memory channels and fine tune the FT-897 radio.
            > >
            > > Can anyone please fill me in on what software is out there for the
            FT-
            > > 897.
            > >
            > > I also own an FT-817 nice little radio.
            > >
            > > Thanks for any help you can give me
            > >
            > > Scott
            > >

            > This is an easy question. For memory management on the FT-897D go
            here
            > http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/download.html
            >
            > For everything else except memory management get Ham Radio Deluxe.
            >
            > Stan K9IUQ
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • OE7SPI Peter
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2007
              http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/

              73 de peter

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 2, 2007
                Scott, look at RT Systems ADMS-4B _www.rtsystemsinc.com_
                (http://www.rtsystemsinc.com) or G4HFG FTBasicMMO at _http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/index.html_
                (http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/index.html) I have and use both for both my FT-897D and
                FT-857D's. I sort of like the RT Systems the better. Hope this helps.

                73, George NK8T

              • ok1fig
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 2, 2007
                  Virtual Legacy Radio:
                  http://ok1fig.nagano.cz/vlr_overview.htm

                • Scott
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 3, 2007
                    --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@...> wrote:

                    > Scott
                    >
                    > Also try http://www.dxatlas.com/ and http://www.dxsoft.com/
                    >
                    > I use both of these as can be seen on my website. Excellent software.

                    Dan,

                    Many thanks for your web links.

                    Scott

                    KB1PKF