AW: [FT897] ( FT897) Radio has IF DSP??

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:22 AM
      Ollie,

      No, the 897 doesn't have IP DSP, just audio DSP!! I'll sell my 897 and buy a
      IC-7400 because of the IF-DSP. My settings for HPF is about 2700-2900 and
      for LPF about 400. For me it increases the audio sound for ragchew and for
      DX.

      Regards,
      Frank

      Hello
      Does the ft-897 have IF (intermediate Freq) DSP?
      Such as in DSP mode (dbf) key adjusting HPF and LPF?
      What is a good setting for ragchew AND also for DX?
      Thanks to all Ollie k0lqk