Re: FT-897 Updates

  • gadgetasaurus
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 9:32 AM
      Thanks again, Barry. I looked more closely at the FAQ--Yaesu starts
      counting months from "C" rather than "A" (I guess starting with A
      wouldn't have been cryptic enough). So, mine was indeed made in
      October.

      I'll wait and see what comes of these issues. I like my radio, but
      with limited used (no HF antenna installed, yet), I haven't been
      able to put it through its paces. I don't want to be bitten way
      down the road by a bug that should have been addressed and fixed
      when it was discovered by Yaesu.

      73

      --Mike (N6QG)