Re: FT897D Internal Power Supply- Yaesu FP-30

  • Robert G. Schaffrath
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2007
      I have a Pelican 1500 case that I was able to get new for a very good
      price on eBay. I had considered a 1550 but they are huge. The 1500
      has enough room to let me carry a copy of the operating manual, the
      FT-897D with FP-30, microphone, power supply cable and USB/CAT
      interface cable. It came with Pick-n-Pluck foam so I was able to
      make a custom fitting for all the parts. There is a little extra
      room where I could probably remove more foam and store another tiny
      item but it has not been necessary.

      I can take a picture and post it if you are interested.

      73,
      Robert, N2JTX