Icom sm 20 mike used on yaesu ft 897 d

  • kc2mkiham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 8:45 PM
      I am having much trouble configuring a Icom sm 20 microphone to
      my Yaesu ft 897 d by using the MFJ 1263 microphone radio switch. Mfj
      only gives descriptions on round conector to round conector but not
      round to modular like i have to. I love this radio but miss the sm 20
      much!!! PPPllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeee, please help !!!!