MH-59a85 Remote Control DTMF Mic?

  • wx1svr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 7:44 AM
      I know this has been discussed in the past, but does anyone know a
      definite answer as to whether the Remote COntrol DTMF Mic for the
      857 will work with our 897's? I guess a good test would be to order
      one and see, but a 20% restocking fee is not looking too attractive
      in the event it does not work.

      Does anyone have any concrete info on this yet?

      Thanks, 73 de Chris WX1SVR