Re: Vertex - Yaseu

  • adthomas11
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "hranickyj" <hranickyj@...> wrote:

      > I'm having trouble with Vertex - Yaesu. I send my 897 in for
      repair
      > and the send back to me the wrong radio. I noticed on this chat
      site
      > that Yaesu last month lost two radios.
      >
      > Was wondering if it was me, or if other hams were experiencing
      > troubles in getting radios fixed.
      >
      > I noticed a lot of audio, AM, SSB, problems with transmitting. Is
      this
      > common?
      >
      > Jack Hranicky
      > K5OTZ

      After sitting unused and unplugged for two weeks, my 897D would not
      power up.
      It was still under warrantee, so I sent it to California for repair.
      Five weeks later, it was returned, working fine. They included a
      list of the circuit components replaced.
      No questions, no shipping charges, no expense to me at all.
      Very happy with Vertex service.

      Allen WB9URN