Re: Low Power Audio Distortion

  • w4cng <w4cng@arrl.net>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
      The distorted audio issue is at ANY power level IF the RF Processor
      is turned off. You must have the processor turned ON (multi-function
      row C button C) and menu item item 74 set with a value above 10.
      Good audio can be obtained with settings up to 50-60 depending on
      your mic gain setting, or you too will sound like a lot of European
      DX with the window fan in the background louder than your own audio.
      Good Luck Steve W4CNG