Re: 7Mc upgrade

  • pa3akf
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
      Hi Peter,

      I have a non D-model 897. WidebanderV4.exe from Paul M0BMN did the job
      for me perfectly. Program and instructions you will find in the file
      section of this group. Please note that you will loose the pre-
      prgrammed repeatershift on VHF/UHF but you can store the shift again on
      frequencies in the memorybanks of the rig.

      And....widebanding is perfectly legal in the Netherlands as long as you
      don't transmit on frequencies you are not allowed to. The possession of
      a trx that can do more than your license allows you to do isn't illegal
      anymore in the Netherlands, as long as you use ít according to the
      rules of your amateur license. And as from June 10th 2006 your amateur
      license allows you to transmit on 7.000-7.200 Mhz.

      73 de Karel, PA3AKF.