RE: Vedr. [FT897] Comparision test: LDG RT-11 Autotuner and the SGC SG-237 Smarttuner

  • Ota Mara
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Thank you for the very interesting post Martin.

      I know this is not apples and apples, but I recently purchased a LDG Z100 to
      use with my FT-897D. I was very disappointed with the LDG Z100 ability to
      obtain an SWR better than 1.5:1 (which the FT-897D requires) even on
      resonant antennas. I have since sold the LDG Z100.

      Bryan, ZL1NI