FT-897 RF feedbaclk on 6 Meters?

  • jrwitmer2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      I have a FT-857D which works fine on all bands with minimal RF feedback
      in the SSB mode, even with elevated SWR - except on 6 Meters.

      Just wondering if the same problem exists with the FT-897D?

      I like the design and features of the FT-857/897 radios but 6 meters is
      my favorite band and I need a radio that does not have an audio RF
      feedback problem when there is a slightly high SWR condition.

      Thanks & 73

      Bob W3RW