SV: [FT897] Re: Distortion from DSP in receive?

  • Björn Mohr
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003

      Yes, and it becomes even more obvious then.

      73 de Björn /SM0MDG
    • Björn Mohr
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 13, 2003
        I posted the below text about distortion in the DSP recently. Did anyone try
        to duplicate this, and if so what was the result? I am trying to find out if
        it is just my rig, or if it is a general problem. I'd like to know as I am
        sending mine back to fix another early version problem soon.

        73 de Björn /SM0MDG