CAT/TUNER/LINEAR.AMP - at the same time!

  • Leo N. Xhoko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I wanted to run CAT, Linear amplifire and antenna tuner at the same
      time. The problem is, that you switch thise modes in MENU. I tried to
      run CAT from MIC (front conector), but it doesnt works,so I made
      also "Y" interconnection cabel. I can switch linear ON, doesnt matter
      what is set in MENU (CAT or TUNER).
      Any advice what I am doung wrong that the signal from MIC connector I
      cant use for CAT !?

      Thank you in advace for any help!
      Regards + 73 Leo S50R