frequency range of ft897

  • paulbds2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      does anyone know of the frequency coverage of this new set. will it
      have same wide coverage as the ft100?
      It seems to be just the rig for my requirements...all modes and hf
      bands in one box. very portable as I have a holiday home in South
      Ireland and I can take it over with me.
      I phoned the dealer in the UK (Waters and Stanton) and I understand
      that edd is Novewmber but I hope it will be sooner!!

      Paul
      GW4AMZ