Re: [FT897] Travel case for the 897?

  • Kempo Black Belt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
      Dan,
      I bought several hard black plastic cases from the Container Store, and the gray foam for padding.
      The second to the biggest size fits the 897 w/FP-30 and FC-30 attached. It's the 20"x15"x8-1/2"
      They have more than enough sizes to fit any combination of FT-897 and accessories.

      It worked out great for the 897 and the accessories I have. Check it out.
      www.containerstore.com

      I will send you the web page link for just the cases.

      73-
      Wayne-N0ISV