HELLO ALL

  • bobdonchez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
      JUST GOT MY 897 AND CD 24 YESTERDAY -had to jury rig cd 24 - no input molex
      connector
      could someone tell me a molex part number for connector- same one as for power cord
      on back of rig

      thanks
      bob donchez
    • w8tgn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2005
        Hello Bob
        Am I missing something? I thought you used the radio power cable to
        supply 12V to the charger?
        Good Luck