RE: [FT897] Problem with software modyfication.

  • Mark Vaughan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2005
      Do we know at what age, serial no etc, this became a problem.

      For the record, which I would hope helps some developers watching, I use an
      857D USA version built Nov Last 2004, and bought Dec 2004.

      Values read as 1F06 and 31

      I changed mine with soft jump to 30 06 and it works full wide band with no
      problems.

      73's

      Mark M0VAU

      _____