40508Re: [FT897] RE: Memory channels CH-001, CH-009 etc.

  • D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
    Oct 13, 2013

      Chris,

      You have to press TAG to see the tag which defaults to the channel number.  You have to delete each character to clear it and then you can put AF8F on it or other tag.

      Default view is frequency, you have to use the TAG function to see the tag which as default is the channel number.

      73

      David N1EA

      On Oct 12, 2013 11:11 AM, "Chris-AD8F" <chrcoe01@...> wrote:

      John, I did not know that the default labels came like that from Yaesu!  Good to know.  I purchased mine as the second owner, and the previous owner had already deleted all of the labels because I did not have any labels on my memory channels when I first turned it on.

      Ben,  I'm glad you got it fixed up, enjoy fiddling with it!

      -Chris, AD8F

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic