40505RE: Memory channels CH-001, CH-009 etc.

  • cergender
    Oct 12, 2013

      Yes it was the labels thing.  Big relief : )

      Thank you all !

      Ben

      ---In ft897@yahoogroups.com, <jmurphy7411@...> wrote:

      Chris,

      The “default” channel labels are as the original poster wrote (CH-001, etc). They won’t change unless you program in something else.  If he is seeing a channel label and it is identifying the channel as ‘CH-001’ then they are the default ones and have not been changed.

      73 de KCØJPO/AFA8JP
      John Murphy, B.S. C.J.; B.S. BusMgmt; MBA Marketing

      GMRS Licensee WQOW801

      PopComm Monitoring Station KPC0JPO
      "When all else fails...Amateur Radio"

      PIO Adams County (CO) ARES

      ARES/RACES/AFMARS Nothwest Area, Region 8

      USAF Security Police, 1973-84

      Owner, Oil Country Radio’s

      701-421-1134

      Business Email: ocr58763@...