40497RE: [FT897] RE: Memory channels CH-001, CH-009 etc.

  • John Murphy
    Oct 11, 2013

      Ben,

      You could try pushing the Function button, then selecting MFg (I think) then pressing the TAG button (think is the 3rd position of the 3 buttons under the display).  I think you may have accidentally pressed this button when you were in the multifunction selections.

      73 de KCØJPO/AFA8JP
      John Murphy, B.S. C.J.; B.S. BusMgmt; MBA Marketing

      GMRS Licensee WQOW801

      PopComm Monitoring Station KPC0JPO
      "When all else fails...Amateur Radio"

      PIO Adams County (CO) ARES

      ARES/RACES/AFMARS Nothwest Area, Region 8

      USAF Security Police, 1973-84

      Owner, Oil Country Radio’s

      701-421-1134

      Business Email: ocr58763@...