40490Re: [FT897] RE: Memory channels CH-001, CH-009 etc.

  • Chris-AD8F
    Oct 10, 2013
      you can edit the memories using a program such as chirp, you can download the current ones on your rig, edit, then upload them to your rig.

      -Chris, AD8F

      On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM, <cergender@...> wrote:

      Anybody any ideas??

      ---In ft897@yahoogroups.com, <yt9tp@...> wrote:

      On 04.10.13. 11:03, cergender@... wrote:
      > As I have not used the memory mode for some time maybe therefore I
      > found some odd things.
      >
      > I have the groups ma - mj or without the grouping m-002 - m-186.
      >
      > In addition to that there are Ch-001 Ch-009 and Ch-175 (and possibly
      > others too). They appear in both group memories and non-group memories.
      > Could be possibly home channels or priority channels?? How can I remove
      > or modify them?

      From my experience, memories are the same. If you chose to see them
      grouped then
      they will be just showed in groups of 20 of them. Content is the same.

      Pedja YT9TP

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic