40485RE: New member

  • borgia.stick
    Oct 9, 2013

      Pascal,

      As a relative new member myself, I would like to welcome you.  I believe you will find the members here to be very helpful.  I am certain that you will enjoy using the 897D, especially as a mobile transceiver.

      Best regards,

      Jim

      W7JCL

      ---In FT897@yahoogroups.com, <ft897@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi,

      My name is Pascal, VA2PV and I'm new to group. The FT-897D is an
      addition to my shack, for VHF/UHF operations, but also for portable use
      with my motorhome. I'm currently a proud owner of two other Yaesu
      rigs, FTdx3000d and the FT-950 (sub receiver for the 3000). I guess
      this addition confirm that I'm an official Yaesu fan !

      I bought the 897D used, the kit included the FP-30 and the FC-30, it's
      supposed to have two CW filters, 500 Hz and 300 Hz, how can I verify its
      actually there, wihout openind the rig ? Can I also verify for the
      TCXO ? I think the D version suppose to have it by defaut ?

      Thanks for you help.

      PS. Sorry for my English, my main language is French.

      73 from Pascal, VA2PV
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic