39647Re: [FT897] Re: GROUNDING / Hail to the Heretic!!!!

  • Alex Netherton
    Jul 2, 2013
      For those who are hard nosed about grounding, I wonder about 2nd or 3rd or
      higher apartment dwellers? I think a good counterpoise can go a long way,
      and the MFJ "Artificial Ground" can work wonders.
      My $.02
      KC4BO

      --
      Alex Netherton