29297Re:Noise Test

  • David Okrent
    Mar 1, 2010
      I agree that is the best test. Also, as a TS440SAT past users playing with RF
      Gain, IPO, etc. is pretty natural for me, but it's not only noise it's
      fidelity and the Kenwood audio amplifiers seem to my ear to have more fidelity
      and discrimination, so the voice tends to come through a bit better over the
      noise than it does on the FT897D. However, I also admit that I may just be
      having a reconstructed memory as I can't compare the rigs side-by-side given I
      solt the TS440SAT to get the FT-897.

      Regards,

      W7DAO
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic