29295Re: [FT897] Re: Noise Test

  • Richard Corfield
    Mar 1, 2010
      There are a few noise sources near where I live. I found when I took the 897
      camping, in the middle of a field with a battery and a long wire antenna, I
      could hear a lot with very little noise. I've not compared with other radios
      in this situation, but it shows that for me at home the noise problem is all
      the plasma TVs and broadband routers and other bits and pieces in our area.

      - Richard