Seasons greetings !

  • dh1ngp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      Hello friends !

      Another year went by and it's time to say thank you, to all of you,
      and to the members of this bulletin board which participated in
      writing answers and questions, readable for other users. Thank you for
      visiting this web site and for your interest in my SuperControl CAT
      software.

      I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2005 !

      73 es Happy Holidays !
      Peter Pfisterer, DH1NGP - JA1OLB
      Moderator, SuperControl Development
      www.supercontrol.de