Re: Test

  • M Johnson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hi Larry,

      Not mine. I have been away from the computer and up in the hills having much
      fun with my much working FT-100

      73
      Mark
      AB0HJ

      Larry Simon wrote:

      > From: Larry Simon <kc7qjo@...>
      >
      > Just checking to see if the site died like everyones radio did. Haven't
      > heard anything for a couple of days.
      >
      > Larry Simon
      > KC7QJO/ AFA6BR
      > http://www.rotd.com/kc7qjo
      > http://www.geocities.com/bourbonstreet/1895

      > It's finally here! What's your opinion?
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > Create a Star Wars discussion group at ONElist.
      > We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.
    • Otto PU2OML
      Message 2 of 14 , May 24, 2000
        Test
      • Chris Worsley
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 9 7:32 AM
          Am I getting through?

          KD4IBI
        • Otto PU2OML
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 5, 2000
            Test
          • Aurelio da Costa
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
            • Andrew Walker. (L)
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 11, 2001
                Testing, testing, one two three.

                Is Yahoo still working despite their drop on the market?

                Andrew Dubja
              • John Woika
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 11, 2001
                  Roger Andy.
                  vy 73s de John W8JW
                • Dick Thompson
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 24, 2004
                    Sorry guys, made a change and wanted to test it.

                    73,

                    Dick
                    WB0DUL
                    All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned by Norton Anti-Virus

                  • ajsoenke@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 12, 2006
                      You bet! Only most of us are busy using our rigs. Mostly read the mail and
                      only comment when we have some meaningful contribution to the cause. Also you
                      should check out the associated yahoo group pages for the wealth of info
                      that's archived there for our benefit.

                      73 Al WA6VNN