Re: [FT100] Digest Number 872

  • Radiohead
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Mike;
      If you want to send me the schematic (preferably in OrCad :), I will whip up the pc board
      artwork
      and stamp out a couple of boards on our prototyping mill.

      Cheers de Hugh VA3TO

      > Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:10:17 -0700
      > From: Mike May <mike.may@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: Thermal ccts.
      >
      > I'm going to put it in the radio this weekend to see how it works. The
      > 6 meter amp was just a test bed and it worked fine but I have the
      > original circuit that I robbed from another swap meet special dead amp
      > board that I cobbled into the homebrew 6 meter amp. I wish I had my
      > milling machine then I could make some of the mic502 circuits to see how
      > they work out.
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > Radiohead wrote:
      >
      > > >For Hugh VA3TO I just received the micrel thermal ICs and after
      > > >vacation I'll build the circuit and let you know how it works.
      > >
      > > FB Mike. Have you done any testing with the circuit I sent you or are
      > > you still using
      > > it to control the fan on your 6m amplifier ?
      > >
      > > 73 de Hugh VA3TO
    • Mike May
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hugh,

        Would a generic .DXF file work for you ? I have an old cad program at
        home, similar to Design Cad, that I used to use at Motorola RF to lay
        out the RF power amp boards and I was planning on using it to lay out
        the Fan circuit.

        Mike

        Radiohead wrote:

        > Mike;
        > If you want to send me the schematic (preferably in OrCad :), I will
        > whip up the pc board
        > artwork
        > and stamp out a couple of boards on our prototyping mill.
        >
        > Cheers de Hugh VA3TO
        >

        > > Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:10:17 -0700
        > > From: Mike May <mike.may@...>
        > > Subject: Re: Re: Thermal ccts.
        > >
        > > I'm going to put it in the radio this weekend to see how it works.
        > The
        > > 6 meter amp was just a test bed and it worked fine but I have the
        > > original circuit that I robbed from another swap meet special dead
        > amp
        > > board that I cobbled into the homebrew 6 meter amp. I wish I had my
        >
        > > milling machine then I could make some of the mic502 circuits to see
        > how
        > > they work out.
        > >
        > > Mike

        > > > FB Mike. Have you done any testing with the circuit I sent you or
        > are
        > > > you still using
        > > > it to control the fan on your 6m amplifier ?
        > > >
        > > > 73 de Hugh VA3TO
        >

        > Post message: FT100@yahoogroups.com
        > Subscribe: FT100-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > FAQ on WWW: http://members.home.com/k0lee/ft100faq.html
        >
        > We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.

        THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY
        BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.

        If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
        copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
        communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
        this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
        and then delete this email.

        It is the policy of Wulfsberg Electronics Division that no
        legally binding statements, representations or commitments
        (collectively statements) may be made by email. Any such
        statements must be confirmed either by facsimile transmission
        or by mail before they will have legal effect. The sender of
        this email is not authorized to commit the company in any way
        and the addressee is hereby formally notified of that fact.
        [Wulfsberg Electronics Division; Prescott, Arizona USA]